Very educational! Learned a lot just in the first module. Anxious to start the rest....
Very educational! Learned a lot just in the first module. Anxious to start the rest....
There is a lot of information and it is conveyed in an understandable and clean way....
I thought I could never understand Color Grading in my life. This has been so useful, amazing, fun and fast. The fact that you can make images better (or saving them) with understanding how color works and how to make it work, its so powerful. Of ...
I thought I knew a little bit of information in regards to premiere but I really had no idea what you can really do with the software; that was just Module 1. Thanks again for the lessons Denver. I'm on to Module 2!
I've been shooting movies for 6 years now. And I've been pretty involved in post-coloring on many of them. But the things I learned just in Module 1 completely changed everything I thought I knew, and truly opened up a world of possibilities with ...
I've just Completed Module 1 and All i can think is how i am so much better equipped to even begin my edits. after the first couple of lessons, i had already achieved enough value to say i am better and definitely can feel the added value. Time to...
Wow, this was well worth the money! I learned so much so fast. Now to practice the hell out of it!!
Amazing course! I learned a ton! Highly recommended! Thank you Denver!
There is so mutch to learn about ColorGrading. This Course is interesting, easy to understand, it´s fun to watch and to practice. You learn the basics, the rules and you will be trusted with all the scopes. Thank you, Denver Riddle!
If you want to step your videos up a level then you definitely need to learn how to color. This was money well spent and it has helped me so much.
I had a very basic knowledge when it came to grading but the first module covered all I knew but it greater detail. I am pumped to jump into the other 3 modules as the topics inside of them are new to me. Very excited.
For years I have been trying over and over to understand color science and how to apply it to my projects. It gets to the point where it was so overwhelming trying to understand so I gave up. Now thanks to you Denver, you have compiled this course...
I am not really good with words but this course is simply amazing. I did not just learn how to use the tool but also the science behind color grading. Thank you Denver for this comprehensive course, would really recommend this to those who would ...
Surely one of the best investments i´ve done toward my filmmaking career. Its easy to follow and the information given is excellent!
The course is amazing! Straight to the point, all the way! Denver is a great teacher! He makes every step of the process look easy. Also, all the questions that I had during the course, he answered quickly and gave it great attention. Thanks a ...
Really tells us how to read the scopes and correct colors.
Why keep producing video with poor to average color. Get some training because that is what is required to stop making rooky mistakes. I highly recommend Color Grading Central! Tons of examples from many different types of cameras.
Thank you Denver, this was a really good course in my opinion. Learned a lot, had adequate resources provided and had fun doing it. I feel a lot more confident color grading now.
Nothing is hidden and you have to respect Denver for that. For the price, the amount of knowledge and guidance given is unbeatable. If you're hesitating on whether or not to get this, STOP! Just pay the price, you won't regret it. If you're a f...
Love the way this course is laid out. Easy to understand and follow.
I have been watching a lot of you tube video on how to color correct and grading. And i think I have learned a lot from all those great you tubers out there. But I always had feeling that there was something missing. And the thing that I miss...
This course....it's AMAZING THANKS DENVER FOR THE KEYS!!!
Great tutorials, Denver teaches clearly and precisely how to become a better colorist, you do not get bored he goes to the point in a few minutes keep you interested all the way through, wonderful !!!
Allowed me to break down the basics that I knew and into more detail. The lessons being in order kept me from having to mine info from youtube, wasting time from person to person and sorting through reviews to find. Great purchase and a lot faster...
I've taken a lot of online courses in premiere pro but this is by far the best. 100% worth every penny I spent on it.
informative especially if beginner to adobe premiere pro lumetri color. I like how easy Denver makes it. Towards the last exercise seem to be by eye no real explanation why use curves over basic correction over color wheels, when he was editing th...
The title says it all: I've learned so much in these tutorials and they are very easy to understand!
Thank you very much for giving me the precious knowledge about color grading. There were many confusions in my mind, but many of them are washed out. I am very excited to go-ahead for next session
Color grading has been my Achilles heel forever (since 1978). Finally, I "get it" thanks to Denver's course. This is easy to follow, comprehensive and very upbeat. It was a steal at the price... One on one, this training would be at least $2500. I...
could do with explain some parts a bit more like the WHY you are doing somethings (most parts you do explain why) so far this is the best course online i have ever done though!
Denver you are Swan who is simply surfing in Ocean of Colors.
You can find tutorials everywhere on YouTube and each one will tell you something different. Through this course, Denver not only teaches you the "tricks of the trade" but also the rudimentary skills needed to work with different color profiles, d...
This is the universal first aid kit for videographers who no longer want to GUESS how to color grade their videos. I can now work confident with colors. I'm only half way through, but I know that every penny was well spent on this course.
So great, he is the teacher that can dig deep in all detail. Thank a lot
I am amazed at what I already know and how much this improves on my weaknesses. I've spent countless hours of sieving through opinions, theory, techniques, etc. It takes too much time I do not have to process that information. With the tutorials p...
I love it!
IT MAKE ME DOING MANY MAGICS THROUGH PREMIER
I have been editing videos and doing amateur color grading for a while now, and this course is just teaching me so much! It's very thorough, nicely paced, and easy to understand. Thanks for making such a wonderful class!
About the instructor
Hi I’m Denver. Yeah I know like the city and no I wasn’t born or conceived there :P In high school I borrowed my grandmother’s digital camcorder (the first "MiniDV" camera to the market which technically belonged to the university where she taught) and made extreme sports videos with my friends… luckily we returned it in one piece… She still doesn’t know what exactly I was using it for, shhh our little secret ;)
From that moment forward I knew that I was destined to create things with video to either capture experiences or tell powerful stories. When I discovered color grading I felt like it was a powerful extension of what I was capturing on camera. A way to enhance the story and one of the keys to making it look like a big Hollywood production.
And so I decided to pursue a career as a colorist but quickly found there weren’t many resources or many people willing to help. It seemed like it was some sort of elitist club where you had pay your dues as an ‘assistant’ for a decade before you got a crack at the big fancy control surface.
Well the good news is that isn’t the only way to do it and I did NOT do it that way. I learned that armed with the right techniques and some practice it can really go a long ways and where it took me years to discover some of the techniques you can start learning them today!
I’ve had the pleasure of working with various clients and fortune 500 companies, from national commercial spots to feature films, from the U.S. Ski Team to Facebook and Instagram. I've been able to help thousands enjoy what I love and you can trust my experience and my commitment to hold nothing back.
Do something great today and create what you love!
Why Can't I Color Grade Like That?
Chances are you're either a filmmaker or an editor and you handle all of you're own color grading inside of Premiere (the buck stops with you). But you might be feeling frustrated when you're not getting the results that you're looking for. You may feel overwhelmed with the Lumetri Color panel or you may even watch a film or project and say to yourself, "Why can't I grade like that?"
Well I know how you feel and I've been there. In fact I remember the day years ago that my boss told me my grading was either "too extreme" or "looked muddy." He then assigned the project to somebody else! This was a major blow to my creative ego and to say it made me feel inadequate is an understatement.
Well the good news is color grading is my obsession and so I didn't want to give up. Through years of practice and study I was able to discover the groundbreaking techniques that top colorists from around the world use. Techniques that I used when grading commercials for big brands like Facebook and on films with theatrical releases.
Imagine for a moment what it would feel like knowing that you're getting the most cinematic look from your camera. How it would feel to be complimented on the style of your work. What would it mean to stand out from your competitors who are likely not even thinking of color grading or very good at it? And how would it feel to land a big project with a major client? You can do it and I'm here to help you.
What if you were only one technique or tutorial away from getting the results you're looking for in Adobe Premiere? What if there was someone willing to mentor you every step of the way? Someone willing to open up and share their top grading techniques and share with you how color theory can have an impact on your grading.
The Color Grading Masterclass for Adobe Premiere is 6 months in the making. Yes you heard that right, 6 months to ensure that all the basics, virtually every question is covered and no stone left unturned. We have surveyed extensively and have received feedback from our members so that we know all the key points to cover.
I have a keen interest in helping you to see results in your color grading. We have thousands of satisfied members but what I'm interested in where you're currently at, the struggles you're currently going through and helping you get to the finish line. When you feel confident in your abilities and you celebrate your success is when I'll celebrate. Feel free to peruse the masterclass curriculum and I'm always one email away if you have a question or need some feedback.
What You Get
- A step-by-step color grading training program
- Opportunities to ask questions and get answers from me
- Nearly 70 in-depth training titles
- Exercise files so you can download and follow along with
- A proper color grading workflow
- Easy to follow system for matching multiple cameras and shots in a scene
- Strategies to help you work more quickly and efficiently
- In-depth series on getting proper and natural looking skin tones
- In-depth color theory series so you can create "looks" that aid the story
- Breakdown series on creating the looks of popular feature films
- A certificate of completion upon completing the masterclass
Our Clients Include
What Students Are Saying
"With Color Grading Central the sky really is the limit. I continue to use it to take my images to the next level and the next level after that. Personally I can't imagine where I would be had I not found this valuable valuable resource."
~ Brett Lyon/Filmmaker
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the training live? How is the training administered?
The training consists of pre-recorded online tutorials that are well produced with densely packed material that stays on message and drives straight to the point. We have Disqus enabled discussions so you can interact with myself and other students but you are free to proceed at your own pace.
How long will I have access to the training?
When signing up for the masterclass, you'll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the content and you're free to take the course at your own pace. There are no beginning or ending dates.
Are the tutorials downloadable?
Yes each title has a download option available.
Will you be adding more content or what happens when a new version of CC comes out?
We are always on the look out to add new relevant content and are committed to updating the tutorials to the latest significant CC version.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You’re protected by the BEST GUARANTEE EVER. You have 30 days to check it out go through the masterclass and if by the end of that time you decide it’s not for you let me know and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- READ ME FIRST
- READ ME NEXT: RAW FOOTAGE
- Download Exercise Files - Setting Up a Timeline in Premiere Pro
- Setting Up a Timeline in Premiere Pro
- Color Grading Workflow in Premiere Pro FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Introduction to Lumetri Scopes
- Introduction to Scopes in Lumetri FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Lumetri Waveform Scopes
- Lumetri Waveform Scopes FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Lumetri Parade Scopes
- Lumetri Parade Scopes
- Download Exercise Files - Lumetri Vectorscopes
- Lumetri Vectorscope
- Lumetri Histogram Scopes
- Comments and questions about scopes
- Download Exercise Files - Setting Exposure in Premiere Pro
- Setting Exposure in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Color Balancing in Premiere Pro
- Color Balancing in Premiere Pro FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Obsolete Color Effects in Premiere Pro
- Obsolete Color Effects in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Color Balancing With The RGB Overlay
- Color Balancing With The RGB Overlay
- Download Exercise Files - Broadcast Safe in Premiere Pro
- Broadcast Safe in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Overview of LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Overview of LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Create, Add and Save LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Create, Add and Save LUTs in Premiere Pro FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Using Technical LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Using Technical LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Using Creative LUTs in Premiere Pro
- Comments and questions about LUTs
- Color Management
- Download Exercise Files - Working With RED RAW in Premiere Pro
- Working With RED RAW in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Working With Black Magic Cinema Raw in Premiere Pro
- Working With Black Magic Cinema Raw in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Working With LOG in Premiere Pro
- Working With LOG in Premiere Pro
- Coments and Questions about Module 1
- Download Exercise Files - Secondary Corrections With Vignettes and Masks
- Secondary Corrections With Vignettes and Masks
- Download Exercise Files - Effects and Mask Tracker in Premiere Pro
- Effects And Mask Tracker in Premiere Pro FREE PREVIEW
- Comments and questions about masks, vignettes and tracking
- Download Exercise File - Hue Saturation Curve Tool in Premiere Pro
- Hue Saturation Curve Tools in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - HSL Secondary Corrections in Premiere Pro
- HSL Secondary Corrections in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - HSL Advanced Secondary Corrections in Premiere Pro
- HSL Advanced Secondary Corrections in Premiere Pro
- Comments and questions about HSL controls
- Download Exercise Files - HDR Grading Technique in Premiere Pro
- HDR Grading Technique in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Grading White Limbo in Premiere Pro
- Color Correcting White Limbo in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Keyframing Effects in Premiere Pro
- Keyframing Effects in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Raccoon Eyes Technique in Premiere Pro
- Raccoon Eyes Technique in Premiere Pro
- Introduction to Ideal Skin Tones FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Correcting Skin Tones in Premiere Pro
- Correcting Skin Tones
- Download Exercise Files - Correcting Darker Skin Tones in Premiere Pro
- Correcting Darker Skin Tones
- Download Exercise Files - Correcting Lighter Skin Tones in Premiere Pro
- Correcting Lighter Skin Tones
- Download Exercise Files - Recovering Skin Tones in Premiere Pro
- Recovering Skin Tones
- Comments and questions about grading skin tones
- Export Options and Formats
- Comments and Questions about Module 2
- Grade Management in Premiere Pro
- Download Exercise Files - Grade Management in Premiere Pro
- Picking a Hero Shot
- Download Exercise Files - Shot to Shot Matching in Premiere Pro
- Shot to Shot Matching
- Download Exercise Files - Shot to Shot Matching Advanced in Premiere Pro
- Shot to Shot Matching Advanced
- Download Exercise Files - Shot to Shot Matching Multiple Cameras
- Shot to Shot Matching Multiple Cameras
- Download Exercise Files - Grading Multicam
- Grading Multicam
- Download Exercise Files - Grading Multicam Advanced in Premiere Pro
- Grading Multicam Advanced
- Download Exercise Files - Building the Base Correction
- Masterclass Part 1: Building the Base Correction FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Shot to Shot Matching and Secondaries
- Masterclass Part 2: Shot to Shot Matching and Secondaries
- Download Exercise Files - Grouping
- Masterclass Part 3: Grouping
- Download Exercise Files - Looking Building Intro and Delivery
- Masterclass Part 4: Look Building Intro and Delivery
- Comments and Questions about Module 3
- What is The Goal?
- Download Exercise Files - Creating Mood
- Creating Mood
- Download Exercise Files - Suggesting Time of Day
- Suggesting Time of Day
- Download Exercise Files - Contextual Looks
- Contextual Looks
- Download Exercise Files - Dialing Looks to Taste
- Dialing Looks to Taste
- Download Exercise Files - Creating Looks Around Skin Tone
- Creating Looks Around Skin Tones FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Auditioning Different Scene Versions
- Auditioning Different Scene Versions
- Contrasts of Color Introduction
- Download Exercise Files - Contrast of Light and Dark
- Contrasts of Light and Dark
- Download Exercise Files - Complementary Contrast and Warm Cool Contrast
- Complementary Contrast and Warm Cool Contrast FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Contrast of Saturation
- Contrast of Saturation
- Download Exercise Files - Contrast of Hue
- Contrast of Hue
- Memory Colors and What Certain Colors Mean
- Color Schemes and Harmonies FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Creative Looks Based on a Color Scheme
- Creative Looks Based on a Color Scheme
- Download Exercise Files - Bleach Bypass Look
- Bleach Bypass Look
- Download Exercise Files - Black and White Look
- Black And White Look
- Download Exercise Files - Day for Night Look
- Day For Night Look
- Download Exercise Files - Cross Process Look
- Cross Process Look FREE PREVIEW
- Download Exercise Files - Vintage Looks
- Vintage Looks
- Download Exercise Files - Cosmetic Look
- Cosmetic Look
- Download Exercise Files - Orange Teal Look
- Orange Teal Look
- Download Exercise Files - Wes Anderson Look
- Wes Anderson Look
- Comments and Questions about Module 4